Friday, November 28, 2008

greasey basketball

My life for the past 3 months has been nothing but grease, no, not the hair product, the musical. Oh yes, it's been nothing but do-wop music, big hair and petticoats. Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of it, but it sure is nice to just take a minute to sit and think. Everyday after school I was straight off to basketball practice, then straight off to rehearsal. On Tuesday night I had a basketball game that ended at 6 and a performance that started at 7:30! Talk about a quick scene change. Anyway, now that Grease is over, I can actually do my homework every now and again...okay so I probably won't do it, but it will make me feel better knowing I had the option to do it. And now that musical is over I can focus my efforts on bettering the Logan girls basketball record, even though we have a perfect record. 1-0! Logan-59 Juan Diego-25 Our next game is against Mountain Crest and should be a pretty good one. That's next Tues, so until then I think I'm going to take some time to think about the homework I should be doing, and watch some TV instead.

No comments: