Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Fun


My first semester of college is officially over, it's in the bag, and let's just say I slayed the heck out of it. Besides getting a pretty questionable grade in calculus, I'd say my first experience with college education was a definite WIN! I'm now living it up on Christmas break, for a whole month! Between working and drinking hot chocolate by the fire I spend time extreme sledding and having a blast with friends. This weekend Sara and I spent the weekend with a couple of our camp friends. Four wheeling and some sweet sledding were some highlights. Christmas is coming soon and I'm super excited to spend time with the fam. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Until next time, keep things feeling good and looking even better!

No comments: